The top 9 teams (3 from each age group) from a regional are invited to Nationals. The top team(s) (number of spots allocated is determined by Sea Perch and has not been announced yet) from Nationals are invited to the international competition in the USA, via Sea Perch or MATE.
ONLY teams that win at Nationals will be eligible to go to the International Sea Perch competition in the USA.
Where are Nationals and other details?
- Nationals for 2023 are being held in Christchurch
- Location: Selwyn Aquatic Centre, 71 Broadlands Drive, Rolleston 7643
- Date/Time: 26th November, events kicking off at 9am – 4pm
- Practice session: 25th November 6pm – 8pm
- Coaches meeting: 25th November 7.45pm at the Selwyn Aquatic Centre
- Pool Specifications: 25m pool. First 5m is 1.5m then slopes down to 2m
- Food availability: No cafe, only light snacks and drinks. Bring your own
- Other information:
- Batteries are available for teams flying in
Due Dates for Items
Key Information and Resources
How do I register or get more information
Register for Nationals here
There are a variety of sessions that can support you in preparing for Nationals. These will be posted here.
Technical Report Masterclass 6th November 12pm – 2pm
If you have questions about your Technical Report or Factsheet please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org